"Let us not love with words or speech, but with actions and deeds." ~ 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!


I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Sharon from http://mamasturnnow.blogspot.com. Thanks Sharon, I need to get the word out there about my blog and I appreciate your help! There are rules that go along with this award and the first is for me to list 10 things about myself, so here goes...

1. I am married to a pastor/church planter (obviously from blog title!)
2. Jesus is my everything...there is NO way I could make it thru without Him!
3. We recently moved to Atlanta from Ohio.
4. I was born and raised in Harrodsburg, Kentucky & lived in the same house from birth til I got married!
5. I love to eat, shop, watch movies, travel, read, listen to worship music, be outside, take walks, play with my kids.
6. I love Ethiopia!!! It is one of my favorite places in the world!
7. My daughter is adopted from Ethiopia and I hope to adopt again one day. Adoption has changed my life!
8. I love the smell of breakfast cooking in the morning.
9. My guilty pleasure is reading celebrity gossip.
10. My daughter has been diagnosed with Aspergers, and somedays I feel like I'm going to loose my mind & others I think I can take on the world (may depend on what time of the month it is lol).

Okay now I'm supposed to list other new blogs that I read and present them with award. Since I'm new to this I don't know many new blogs, so I will just put those I read. Check them out!

thisshubinclan.blogspot.com
getrealsisters.blogspot.com
blessedbt10.blogspot.com
weldieadoptionstory.blogspot.com
insidemyfishbowl.com
mommytothemonsters.com
blessedbentons.blogspot.com
ourgiftsfromgod-jenny.blogspot.com
lovelifeandaspieantics.blogspot.com
largefamilymomma.blogspot.com
walseradoptionadventures.blogspot.com
buildingmemoriestogether.blogspot.com
theinvisiblepastorswife.blogspot.com
and make sure you also check out mamasturnnow.blogspot.com

If you receive this award, here are the rules:
1.Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog.
2.Link back to the person who gave you it.
3.Tell 10 interesting things about yourself
4.Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
5.Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.


Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment